Freewing F9F Panther 4S Blue 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Regular price
- €12900 (VAT inc.)
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-129.00)
- Unit price
64mm Freewing F9F Panther 4S Blue EDF Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10322P
Version Info: This is the updated F9F Panther for use with a 4S LiPo and includes a new motor, 12B EDF, ESC, fuselage, wings, and the newer blue livery.
You asked for it and Motion RC answered! The new version of the 64mm F9F Panther has a faster motor, larger 40A ESC, 12B fan for great sound, and runs on a 4S LiPo instead of a 3S. In order to achieve these upgrades, the fuselage mold was updated to create extra room for a 4S LiPo battery and the wing mold was changed to add a tubular spar for extra strength. The canopy magnets were also changed to a latch system to keep the canopy from blowing off due to the extra speed. The changes were worth it! With the extra power and great 12 blade EDF sound, this already fantastic little plane is now even better.
Are you looking for your first EDF jet or are you a more advanced pilot looking for a new EDF? Look no further. While great for people new to EDF jets, The Freewing F9F Panther is fast and agile enough for experienced pilots too. The Freewing F9F is one of our favorite jets. While this F9F Panther EDF is not for beginner flyers, it is perfect for the intermediate flyer looking for their first EDF jet. There is not an easier EDF jet to fly.
Unlike many EDF jets, the Freewing F9F actually floats for an extended period of time without throttle (assuming a correct CG). The F9F is powerful enough to loop and has a fantastic roll rate. We recommend hand launching and belly landing in the grass for pilots new to EDF jets. The F9F is built from durable EPO foam and uses nylon hinges. We highly recommend a high wing trainer for beginners and proficiency with at least one low wing plane before attempting to fly an EDF jet.
Note: Please sand the paint off on the fuselage and wing surface prior to gluing together.
Visit the Official Freewing 64mm F9F Panther Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 2840-2850Kv brushless motor
- NEW! 64mm 12-blade EDF
- NEW! 40A ESC with thrust reverse
- NEW! Fuselage molding updated to accommodate a 4S LiPo battery
- NEW! Wing molding updated for greater strength
- NEW! Spring loaded canopy latch to keep it in place at high speed
- Blue livery
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to a foam hinge)
- Brushless motor, 12-Blade EDF, ESC and servos installed
- Freewing F9F Panther 4S Blue 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Servos, electronics pre-installed
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
690mm / 27.2in
740mm / 29.1in
~706g / 24.9oz
Brushless 2840-2850Kv Outrunner Motor
40A, Internal BEC, XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
64mm 12-Blade EDF
None - belly lander (optional gear is available)
4S 14.8V 1600-2200mAh 4 cell LiPo with XT-60 connector
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts