Motion RC Return Policy
IMPORTANT: You must contact Motion RC to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning ANY products. Items returned without an RMA number will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
- If you ordered the wrong item or you no longer want your item, you can return new, unassembled, unused products within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Please note, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- If your order was shipped using our Free Shipping option, we will deduct the actual shipping cost from your refund amount. Any shipping charges paid by the customer are nonrefundable.
- Products that are incomplete, assembled, or used in any way are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all included parts and accessories.
- Ship your package using a "trackable" shipping carrier like UPS, DHL or FedEx. We strongly recommend insuring your package for the value of the contents. Motion RC is not responsible for lost or damaged packages sent by customers.
- Clearance Items and Scratch and Dent Items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Computer software such as Realflight or Phoenix cannot be returned.
- If your return is the result of a shipping error (we shipped you the wrong product), Motion RC will pay the return shipping costs.
- Items returned without an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
Note - If your product has been assembled or used in any way, and you discover an issue with your product within 30 days of delivery, you may be eligible for replacement or repair under the Motion RC product warranty policy. Please visit our Warranty Policy page to determine if your product is covered by the Motion RC product warranty.
Once we receive your package we will inspect the returned product(s) to ensure they are in new condition. If the returned product(s) are in new condition we will issue you a refund for the original purchase price minus any shipping costs paid by either the customer or Motion RC. If the product(s) are received damaged or used, your return will be denied and a customer service team member will contact you to arrange to have the product(s) sent back to you (at your expense).
The entire return process usually takes 10-15 business days. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 8 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).