Bancroft Bismarck 1/200 Scale 1250mm (49") German Battleship - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-1,199.00)
- Unit price
- Spare Parts
Bismarck 1/200 Scale German Battleship from Bancroft - RTR - BNC1002-003
Conquer the waves with Bancroft, the world’s premier RC Boat brand available exclusively at Motion RC! Bancroft’s line of RC vessels is as vast as the seven seas, specializing in high scale RC Warships, Yachts, Speedboats, and more! Equally at home on your mantle with its included display stand or sailing on calm lakes or pools, Bancroft vessels are made of high-quality materials including ABS, fiberglass, real wood, and photo-etched brass and steel parts.
Captivating military observers and historians since its creation, the German battleship Bismarck was a feared warship that threatened to change the course of World War II in the Atlantic. Famed for sinking the British HMS Hood, the Bismarck was ultimately hunted down and sunk by a massive Allied flotilla involving more than 30 Allied vessels and several aircraft units. Even after its demise, the Bismarck continues to live on in the annals of military naval history.
Bancroft’s Elite Series of warships continues with the 1/200 scale Battleship Bismarck. Display this museum piece on your mantle or astonish your RC boat club with this functional RTR (Ready to Run) RC battleship. Hundreds of parts and man-hours of work is already completed for you. Delivered Ready to Run (RTR), the vessel can be sailing within minutes of arrival, using the included 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, 2s battery, and charger. Only four AA batteries and minimal assembly is required to set sail!
Visit the Official Bancroft Bismarck 1/200 Scale German Battleship Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Fully painted and highly detailed turrets aer hand finished at the factory. Position the turrets for display or remove them for easier transport or DIY customization.
Easy Access Electronics Bay
The pre-installed electronics are easily accessible under the two-piece superstructure. Gain quick access to change the battery and adjust ballast weight position, etc. Heatsinks are installed on each of the 390 size motors to reduce heat and increase lifespan.
Incredibly fine details are constructed from brass Photo-Etched (PE) parts, and all the primary rigging lines are pre-installed from the factory. Every surface of the Bancroft 1/200 scale Bismarck is replete with detail straight out of the box!
Despite being covered in scale details, the entire superstructure remains very easy to service and is removable with two hands in two seconds! Quickly access the interior of the hull to change the battery or monitor the quad-motor power system.
Photo-Etched Brass Parts
Hundreds of thumbnail-sized brass Photo-Etched (PE) parts are factory-assembled to create AA guns, radar arrays, cranes, long stretches of railings, and many other detailed parts. With its one-piece molded hull/deck design and molded superstructure, the Bancroft 1/200 scale Bismarck is a top-of-the-line RC Model Warship!
Exceptional Scale Realism
The Bancroft 1/200 scale Bismark is the perfect balance between scale realism and practical everyday use. Virtually maintenance-free, this RC warship is equally at home on the shelf on its included display stand, or cruising your lake, pond, or marina.
Genuine Wood Deck
A genuine wood deck is laser cut for precise fit, and laser-etched to represent the planking of the real Bismarck's deck. Waterproof glue adheres the wood deck to the one-piece molded hull/deck for a long-lasting service life. The genuine wood deck can be left untreated or further stained or painted as you desire.
RTR - Ready To Run
Delivered RTR, the Bancroft Bismarck can be seaworthy in minutes! A complete 2.4Ghz radio control system, pre-installed drive system electronics, main battery, and main battery charger are included in the box. Insert four AA batteries into the controller, ballast into the hull, and set sail!
- RTR (Ready to Run) with 2.4Ghz radio, receiver, battery, and charger
- 2.4Ghz radio system and all electronics Pre-Installed
- Fully Painted and Detailed
- Zero assembly required --Get underway in minutes!
- Durable fiberglass one-piece molded hull and deck
- Genuine wood decking, laser-cut and laser-etched
- Hundreds of brass photo-etched (PE) parts and high detail parts
- Extensively detailed and hand finished
- Over 100+ hours of craftsmanship
- Four motors with steel drive shafts and genuine brass screws (propellers)
- Counter-Rotating screws for ideal linear acceleration stability
- Quick-Detach Superstructure for easy access to the ship's interior
- Pre-Installed Rigging with simple disconnect design
- Positionable main turrets and secondary turrets
- Rated for calm ponds, pools, lakes, and marinas appropriate for RC Boats
- Bancroft 1/200 Scale Bismarck German Battleship - RTR
- 2.4Ghz Radio and Receiver, pre-installed
- Four motors drive system, pre-installed, with XT60 battery connector
- Three brass propellers
- Steering servo, pre-installed
- 2s 7.4V 2800mAh Battery with XT60 connector
- 2s Battery Charger
- Basic Tabletop Display Stand
- Four (4) AA size batteries for the radio transmitter – we recommend Admiral NiMH AA Rechargeable Batteries (4 Pack)
- Ballast weight (1995-2205 grams depending on user's preference)
Bancroft model boats are molded and hand finished using very intricate details and parts including metal, wood, plastic, and fiberglass. Because of their hand made nature, minor imperfections in the fiberglass, metalwork, or painting may exist. These potential imperfections will not affect the seaworthiness of the vessel or the overall scale boating experience. Bancroft scale RC boats are fragile so care should be taken when moving or transporting your model.
Some of the electronics in this Bancroft boat, including the Battery, ESC, Motor, and Receiver, are NOT intended to get wet; they are NOT water resistant. If any of these electronic components get wet and you attempt to operate your model, the water can cause an electrical short-circuit and void your warranty. In the rare instance that you get water inside your vessel, you should drain the water completely and allow all electronics to fully dry before attempting to operate your model.
1250mm / 49.2in
180mm / 7.0in
206mm / 8.1in