Skynetic Starling 1230mm (48.4") Wingspan - PNP
- Regular price
- €19900 (VAT inc.)
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-199.00)
- Unit price
Starling 1230mm (48.4") Wingspan - PNP from Skynetic - SKY1028-002
The Skynetic Starling is a high wing trainer that provides an economical entry for new RC pilots learning how to fly. Made with lightweight yet durable EPO foam with a high cambered wing and rugged tricycle style landing gear, the Starling delivers high value in a low cost trainer airplane. Both the wing and landing gear are easily removable for transport, and the internal structure is sensibly reinforced in specific areas so that the overall aircraft remains both durable and easy to repair.
Intermediate pilots may choose to remove the landing gear entirely to convert the model to a hand-launch/belly-land airplane for increased speed and agility.
Visit the Official Skynetic 1230mm Starling Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Durable EPO foam construction
- High wing with large camber to increase trainer-friendly flight behavior
- Rugged and strong tricycle landing gear for added insurance on takeoffs and landings
- Easy to remove wing and horizontal stabilizer makes transport a breeze
- Convenient assembly with only six screws
- Skynetic Starling 1230mm (48.4") Wingspan - PNP
- Servos, ESC and motor pre-installed
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1500 - 2200 mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR18003X6
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
Product Spare Parts