Roban HH-60 Jayhawk 600 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion - KIT
- Regular price
- €1,15900 (VAT inc.)
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-1,159.00)
- Unit price
HH-60 Jayhawk 600 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion Kit from Roban - RBN-KFUH60CG6
The HH-60 Jayhawk is a multi-mission, twin-engine, medium-range helicopter operated by the United States Coast Guard for search and rescue, law enforcement, military readiness and marine environmental protection missions. The HH-60 is designed to fly a crew of four up to 300 mi (483 km) offshore, hoist up to six additional people on board while remaining on-scene for up to 45 minutes and return to base while maintaining an adequate fuel reserve. This is the 600 size HH-60 Jayhawk version. Designed to take your Chaos 600 or Trex 600ESP torque tube versions* and transform it into a very scale RC version of the full scale helicopter. This kit includes everything you need to install your mechanics, including the 45 degree angle raised tail gearbox specially designed for easy plug-n-play install in the Chaos or Align mechanics.
These 600 scale conversion kits from Roban offer special designed side frames which are designed to offer 2 primary special features. One is to lower the transmission which allows the torque tube to travel thru the lower tail boom of the helicopter which has always been a problem with most military helicopters. Probably the most revolutionary design in scale helicopters, these frames allow the entire mechanical system to be tucked up inside the dog house just like the full scale helicopters.
No more mechanics taking up the entire fuselage area leaving no room for cockpits, rear seats, etc.
Most of the work is done for you. All wood work is installed. Pre-drilled holes for easy install of the landing gear. Standard 600 set up is an 1100 Kv brushless outrunner motor, 80-100 amp ESC and a 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh or higher LiPo battery.
This fuselage can be completed in as little as 4-6 hrs and is intended for the intermediate to advanced builder. No modifications needed when using stock mechanics and stock rotor head.
Visit the Official Roban 600 Size HH-60 Jayhawk Scale Helicopter Conversion Kit Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Fully painted fiberglass scale fuselage
- Magnetic cabin lock system for quick and easy access
- Extremely detailed surface and molded panel lines
- Use of 600 standard equipment (6S Battery, 1100Kv motor), fly with your existing parts
- Roban HH-60 Jayhawk 600 - Body Kit
- 600 Size helicopter kit - we recommend the Phoenixtech 600ESP helicopter kit
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BeastX MicroBeast Plus Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 130A ESC with 5A BEC
- Battery eliminator circuit (BEC) - we recommend the Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIV 4025-1100Kv Brushless Motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS HBL665 High Voltage Servo Multi-Pack (3 Servos)
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS DS HBL980 Tail Servo
- Two retract servos - we recommend TWO of the Hitec HS-430BH Deluxe Ball Bearing High Voltage Standard Servo
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - We recommend the Admiral 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector
- 8 Channel radio - select a minimum 8 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 8 Channel receiver - select a minimum 8 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1524 x 241 x 254mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x MKS HBL665 - MKS6005-003
1x MKS HBL980 - MKS-HBL980
2x Hitec HS-430BH - HRC31430S
1100Kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
130A High Voltage with EC5 Connector
6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)
Product Spare Parts
1 - 19 of 19 results