Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Regular price
- €68500 (VAT inc.)
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-685.00)
- Unit price
Eurofighter Typhoon 6S 90mm Inrunner EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31912P
Note: This new 2023 version of the Freewing Eurofighter comes with basic decals pre-applied, however the tiger decals are UNAPPLIED. This allows our customers to have more freedom to choose their own custom decals if so desired.
The Freewing Eurofighter is one of the most unique EDF jets in both looks and function, and now it's available in this all new 6S version for 2023 and beyond. This is not a retool of the old version. This is a 100% new Eurofighter. There were two big goals for this model. This model had to be fast and it had to be significantly more scale than the old version from years ago. In order to achieve speed and efficiency, a 100% new power system was created for this plane.
The new version of the Eurofighter now includes a new 3668-1960Kv brushless inrunner motor with 100% new 12-blade EDF unit and 120A ESC with 8A/BEC for superior performance and sound. The new Eurofighter includes a thrust reversing function to slow the plane on shorter runways as well as an airbrake which will aid in high alpha maneuvers as well as slowing the plane down after landing.
Visit the Official Freewing 90mm Eurofighter Typhoon Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Scale, CNC Landing Gear
The all-new Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon sports impressively looking scale, grey-painted landing gear, CNC-made for both outstanding looks and durability.
Functioning Scale Airbrake
The Typhoon includes a functioning scale airbrake, operating on a linear electric actuator to help aid in high alpha maneuvers as well as slowing the plane down after landing.
Spring-Loaded Top Cheaters
Incorporating an innovative ammenity, Freewing has added spring-loaded top-side cheaters that only open and close based on air pressure differential.
100% All-New Molding
The Eurofighter 2023 addition is not a re-tooling from the older version. It is an entirely new mold with new and updated features and closer-to-scale detail that dwarfs the original version.
- NEW! Completely redesigned mold from front to back
- NEW! Completely new 12-blade factory-balanced EDF combined with 3668-1960Kv brushless inrunner motor produces top end EDF jet performance and realistic jet turbine sound
- NEW! 120 Amp OEM Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC
- NEW! Thrust Reversing function for shorter landings
NEW! Functional scale air brake for high alpha and help with shorter runways
- NEW! Tiger decals now come unapplied to allow customers the flexibility to choose their own custom decals if desired
- Scale weapon set and pylons (10 total) included
- Flight surfaces are controlled with 9g and 17g digital metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life
- Bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with CNC shock-absorbing struts and metal trunnions
- Scale, sequenced gear doors provide added realism and improved aerodynamics
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head connectors provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon 6S 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Servos, EDF, brushless inrunner motor, lights, retracts and ESC all pre-installed
- Scale weapon set and pylons (10 total)
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 - 6000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 connector - we recommend the Admiral Pro 6000mAh 6S 22.2V 50C LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Wingspan||1030mm / 40.5in|
|Length||1450mm / 57in|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||215mm from the leading edge of the wing's root|
|Power System||3668-1960Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor (included)|
|Electronic Speed Control||120A with 8A/BEC (included)|
|Propeller / EDF||12-Blade EDF (included)|
|Landing Gear||Electronic, CNC retractable scale gear|
|Required Battery||6 Cell 22.2V 5000-6000 mAh LiPo Battery (required)|
|Required Radio||7+ Channel (required)|
|Build Time||3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts