Roban EC-130 Sundance 800 Size Scale Helicopter - ARF
- Normaler Preis
- €2,79900 (VAT inc.)
- Normaler Preis
- (Save €-2,799.00)
EC-130 Sundance 800 Size Scale Helicopter ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) from Roban - RBN-130S-8
This is the Roban EC-130 Sundance 800 size ARF, a premium scale kit that offers unparalleled detail. From tip-to-tail the EC-130 body kit displays an accuracy of detail to the real aircraft not normally seen in the RC helicopter hobby.
With the EC-130, Roban brings another super scale model in the fenestron area onto the market. The EC-130, with a very distinctive design and the very unusual three seats in the front. Worldwide, this model is mainly used in sightseeing flights and in the rescue sector.
Like all super scale models, this EC-130 has a detailed hull with rivets, sheet metal joints and many details. All doors are functional, the cockpit is illuminated and the passenger area has been completely expanded.
The mechanism used here is the HSM-800 mechanism, in the 2019 version. The mechanism is already in use in several thousand models and has more than proven itself over the past five years. The same goes for the Fenestron unit, which is now used in more than 2000 models. A proven and robust drive concept. Mechanics are of course built in so that you can't see anything of them.
The hood of the model can be removed to access the batteries. These are stored directly under the mechanics and thus favor the center of gravity of the model.
These scale kits house the cockpit in precisely the right location and the mechanics are built into the engine compartment just like in the full scale version. The EC-130 really impresses with the highly detailed and accurately scaled down profile.
Visit the Official Roban 800 Size EC-130 Sundance Scale Helicopter ARF Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- 3 Blade rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades
- Upgraded to latest 8 blade 160mm Fenestron and scale carbon fiber tail blades that allows for 30% negative thrust and a low force tail servo at full rpm
- Extremely detailed surface with molded panel lines and rivets
- Complete 7 seat scale cockpit
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system (Controlled via AUX channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section like the full scale
- Take off weight of 8kg (approximately double of a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1765mm long, 1/8 scale
- Roban EC-130 Sundance 800 size scale body
- Full 800 size helicopter mechanics
- 3 Carbon fiber rotor blades
- 8 blade 160mm Fenestron
- Complete 7 seat scale cockpit
- Complete built in / partially pre-installed position lighting system
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BavarianDEMON 3X Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC With Cooling Fan
- Battery eliminator circuit (BEC) - we recommend the Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIII 4035-500Kv brushless motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS1220 High Torque Servo Multi-Pack (3 Servos)
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS HBL575
- 12 Cell 44.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend the Admiral 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 50C LiPo Battery Multi-Pack in series
- 8 Channel radio - select a minimum 8 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 8 Channel receiver - select a minimum 8 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1960 x 355 x 510mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x MKS DS1220 - MKS6005-002
1x MKS HBL575 - MKS-HBL575
500Kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
160A High Voltage with EC5 Connector
2x 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector (in series for 12S)
Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)
Product Spare Parts