Bancroft Kongo 1/200 Scale 1118mm (44") Japanese Battleship - RTR
- Normaler Preis
- €1,67900 (VAT inc.)
- Normaler Preis
- (Save €-1,679.00)
Kongo 1/200 Scale 1118mm (44") Japanese Battleship from Bancroft - RTR - BNC1022-003
Conquer the waves with Bancroft, the world’s premier RC Boat brand available exclusively at Motion RC! Bancroft’s line of RC vessels is as vast as the seven seas, specializing in high scale RC Warships, Yachts, Speedboats, and more! Equally at home on your mantle with its included display stand or sailing on calm lakes or pools, Bancroft vessels are made of high-quality materials including ABS, fiberglass, real wood, and photo-etched brass and steel parts.
The Kongō-class battleships were the most active capital ships of the Japanese Navy during World War II, participating in most major engagements of the war. Kongō supported the invasion of Singapore and participated in the pivotal battles of Midway, Guadalcanal, Leyte Gulf. Kongō was torpedoed and sunk by the submarine USS Sealion in November 1944.
Bancroft’s Elite Series of warships continues with the 1/200 scale Battleship Kongo. Display this museum piece on your mantle or astonish your RC boat club with this functional RTR (Ready to Run) RC battleship. Over 400 total parts and 100 man-hours of work are already completed for you. Delivered Ready to Run (RTR), the vessel can be sailing within minutes of arrival, using the included 2.4Ghz radio transmitter and 2s Li-Ion battery. Only four AA batteries and minimal final assembly is required.
Visit the Official Bancroft Kongo 1/200 Scale Japanese Battleship Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Over 100 hours of handcrafted details are built at the factory using hundreds of fingernail sized brass Photo-Etched (PE) parts and larger sub-assemblies
Hundreds of hours of workmanship are done meticulously at the factory. Every sub-component is assembled from multiple materials, then detailed and painted by craftsmen.
Wood Deck and Brass Screws
The Kongo's one-piece molded hull and deck is covered by a single large laser-cut and laser-etched genuine wood deck. Two pairs of counter-rotating genuine brass propellers power the Kongo through the water with ease.
A 1/200 scale observation floatplane is mounted on a highly detailed brass photo-etched (PE) launch catapult, alongside a movable davit crane, to help reference the massive proportions of the full size Kongo battleship.
Photo-Etched Brass Foredeck
Textured photo-etched (PE) foredeck and aftdeck is made of brass, pre-painted, and pre-installed. Amazingly sharp details are rendered in pin-sized resolution at 1/200 scale!
RTR - Ready To Run
A 2.4Ghz radio system is included and pre-installed, as are all internal electronics. A primary battery and charger are also included. Simply charge the included primary battery with the included charger, then insert your AA batteries into the radio transmitter to begin sailing!
- RTR (Ready to Run) with 2.4Ghz radio, receiver, battery, and charger
- 2.4Ghz radio system and all electronics Pre-Installed
- Fully Painted and Detailed
- Zero assembly required --Get underway in minutes!
- Durable fiberglass one-piece molded hull and deck
- Genuine wood decking, laser-cut and laser-etched
- Over 300 brass photo-etched (PE) parts and high detail parts
- Extensively detailed and hand finished
- Meticulous hand craftsmanship
- Four 390 brushed motors with steel drive shafts and genuine brass screws (propellers)
- Quick-Detach Superstructure for easy access to the ship's interior
- Pre-Installed Rigging with simple disconnect design
- Positionable main turrets
- Rated for calm ponds, pools, and lakes appropriate for RC Boats
- Bancroft Kongo 1/200 Scale 1118mm (44") Japanese Battleship - RTR
- 2.4Ghz Radio and Receiver, pre-installed
- Four motors drive system, pre-installed, with XT60 battery connector
- Four brass propellers
- Steering servo, pre-installed
- 2s 7.4V 2800mAh Battery
- 2s Battery Charger
- Basic Tabletop Display Stand
- Four (4) AA-sized 1.5V dry cell batteries, Alkaline or NiMH - we recommend Admiral AA NiMH 2600mAh rechargeable batteries
Bancroft model boats are molded and hand finished using very intricate details and parts including metal, wood, plastic, and fiberglass. Because of their hand made nature, minor imperfections in the fiberglass, metalwork, or painting may exist. These potential imperfections will not affect the seaworthiness of the vessel or the overall scale boating experience. Bancroft scale RC boats are fragile so care should be taken when moving or transporting your model.
Some of the electronics in this Bancroft boat, including the Battery, ESC, Motor, and Receiver, are NOT intended to get wet; they are NOT water resistant. If any of these electronic components get wet and you attempt to operate your model, the water can cause an electrical short-circuit and void your warranty. In the rare instance that you get water inside your vessel, you should drain the water completely and allow all electronics to fully dry before attempting to operate your model.
1118mm / 44.0in
158mm / 6.2in
258mm / 10.1in
390 Brushed Motor
Product Spare Parts