ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm (22.4") - PNP from ZOHD - ZOH10056
Based on the great reputation of the Dart Wing family and the invaluable info gathered from top world-wide FPV pilots, ZOHD was able to develop new techniques, and after tons of tests and refinements, they are finally bringing you the finest sub-250 ship in the market: The ZOHD Dart250G.
Using their default configuration and the recommended FPV gear, it is 100% under 250 grams. To the untrained eye, she will look like a harmless toy but this is a super capable FPV ship that will even let you do long-range like the bigger sisters. Being so light, it’s a blessing for beginners since they will find that it is really hard to break it.
Built with BEPP, a biodegradable and durable foam.
Visit the Official ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Easy Assembly and Transport
The detachable wing and vertical fins makes the Dart 250G easy to transport.
The Dart 250G is molded by tough BEPP biodegradable material, built-in CF spar for enhancement, stable flying capability and impact resistance.
Large Battery Bay
The Dart 250G incorporates a large battery bay for your chosen FPV equipment and electronics.
Glue-free assembly, the main wing and tails come with pre-applied 3M adhesive.
- AUW is less than 250g, ideal to comply with Sub 250g regulations
- Durable BEPP material, built-in CF spar for enhancement, crash-resistant
- Being light-weight will be safe to fly anywhere, anytime. You're avoiding the hassle of an FPV registration
- Glue-free assembly, the main wing and tails come with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Large battery bay for extended flight time
- Nose camera bay compatible with all FPV and AIO cameras in the market
- Teflon cover for the fuselage bottom, super durable, protecting the fuselage bottom from scratches
- Servo arms are well protected by a BEPP hump
- Built-in CF rod in the ailerons will give precision and sharp action to your inputs
- Dedicated equipment bay for Flight Controller and GPS
- Main wing leading edge cover for those unexpected impacts
- Textured areas on both side of the fuselage, for more secure hand launch grip
- The optimized air-cooling design will keep your gear safe from overheating
- ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm (22.4") - PNP
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 - 1500 mAh LiPo Battery - we recommend the Admiral 1300mAh 3S 11.1V 25C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Wingspan||570mm / 22.4in|
|Length||379mm / 14.9in|
|Weight (w/o battery)||N/A|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to manual|
|Power System||1406-2600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||30A|
|Propeller / EDF||6x3|
|Servos||9g metal gear|
|Required Battery||3 Cell 11.1V 800-1500 mAh LiPo Battery (required)|
|Required Radio||4 Channel (required)|
|Build Time||1 Hour|