XK Edge A-430 with Gyro 430mm (17") Wingspan - BNF
XK Edge A-430 with Gyro 430mm (17") Wingspan - (Bind-N-Fly) - BNF - WLT-A430B
With the XK Edge A-430 Motion RC is pleased to announce the XK brand to our customers. A leader in mini and micro class RC products since 2011, XK Innovations brings the best of performance and reliability to the smaller side of RC Flight! XKs' line of small RC airplanes brings the simplicity of electric flight to a worldwide audience with easy to fly fixed wing aircraft, some of which offer FPV options to further the fun! Motion RC stocks a full compliment of available spare parts to keep you flying these amazingly affordable RC model airplanes.
The XK Edge A-430 BNF is a great introductory 3D model aircraft for advanced beginners (not their first model aircraft) due to its built-in stability system (3D/6G) that supports smooth flights and resistance to crashes. A great park flyer 3D aerobatic in the micro class size for easy transportation to and from the flying field.
The powerful brushless motor supports a wide flight envelope for flying everything from slow flight to impressive aerobatics. The XK Edge A-430 boasts attractive scale looks in a slick red, white and blue racing scheme. If you are looking to advance beyond the high wing trainer and explore the world of 3D with a smaller park flyer with a built-in gyro for stability, confidence and nice scale looks the XK Edge A-430 would be a terrific choice.
Visit the Official XK Edge A-430 with Gyro Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Comes with 3D/6G, a gyro for increased stability and helps decrease the chance of a crash. Simply cycle between 6G (stable mode) and 3D (no control surface limits) by pressing the aileron stick to the lower left after activating the model
- Compact size and nice scale looks appeals to both novice and advanced pilots
- Powerful brushless motor supports a wide flight envelope from slow to aerobatic flight
- Micro class size for ease of transportation to and from the flying field
- Extended flight times (5-8 minute averages)
- XK Edge A-430 with Gyro 430mm (17") Wingspan - BNF
- S-FHSS 2.4GHz Receiver
- Replacement Propeller
- Owner's Manual
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel S-FHSS compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 300 mAh LiPo battery - we recommend the Admiral 350mAh 2S 7.4V 30C LiPo Battery with JST Connector
- Minimum 2 Cell battery charger - select a minimum 2 Cell battery charger from our Battery Collection
430mm / 16.9in
534mm / 21.0in
80g / 2.82oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||30mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
1406 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
2S 7.4V 300mAh 25C LiPo (required)
FTR Futaba S-FHSS Compatible 4CH 2.4GHz Transmitter (required)
|Skill Level||Advanced Beginner|
|Build Time||1 hour|