TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Clearance merchandise DOES NOT have a warranty. The buyer is responsible for any problems or repairs after purchase.
TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0704001K-BLK
The TechOne Popwing EPP flying wing is constructed of durable EPP foam that is tailor-made for countless of hours of outdoor flying fun. Whether you fly the skies solo or engage in combat flying with friends, the TechOne Popwing EPP is sure to please both intermediate and advanced pilots.
- Available in both green and black liveries
- Constructed from durable and light EPP foam
- Easy to build, fly and maintain
- TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor - TEC1001006
- TechOne 20 Amp Brushless ESC - TEC1002004
- 2x 8g micro servos - TEC1003005D
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector - EPR10003T recommended
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
22.6in / 575mm
300 - 350g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||200 - 212mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
15-20 amp brushless ESC with T connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
7 x 5 Electric propeller
2x 8g micro servos (required)
3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center