TechOne Mini Neptune Green 588mm (23") Wingspan - PNP
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Clearance merchandise DOES NOT have a warranty. The buyer is responsible for any problems or repairs after purchase.
TechOne Mini Neptune Green 588mm (23") Wingspan - PNP - TEC08600P-GRN
The TechOne Mini Neptune Green is a flying wing that can penetrate through moderate winds while performing aerobatic maneuvers with ease. The wing stabilizers, dual rudders and positive dihedral keeps the Mini Neptune Green steady and tracking true in flight. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a streamlined, aerodynamic profile and a small but robust MS1306 3100KV Brushless Outrunner motor, the Mini Neptune Green is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic flying wing profile available in both green and black livery
- Easy-to-assemble, minimal gluing required
- Powerful MS1306 3100KV Brushless Outrunner motor
- TechOne Mini Neptune Green 588mm (23.") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 200 - 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR03502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
23.14in / 588mm
13.38in / 340mm
100 - 130g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the owner's manual|
|MS1306 3100KV Brushless Outrunner motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
6A brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
4.5 x 4 propeller
2x 2.5g micro
2 Cell 7.4V 200 - 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts