TechOne Armonia F3P 950mm (37.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne Armonia F3P 950mm (37.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0703002P
The TechOne Armonia F3P was designed by Filippo Materazzi, the F3P, Aeromusical and F6A Italian Champion. An innovative and high quality F3P plane especially designed for durability and yet extremely lightweight. Made with 3mm depron milled (painted on both sides) and HCF, a special technique that uses a transparent film glued on depron.
The specially designed Armonia F3P is able to fly extremely slow, as well as perform fast maneuvers like precise snaps, spins, and knife edges. The perfect solution for both indoor competition and beginners to indoor flight thanks to its incredibly smooth flight characteristics.
- Designed by F3P, Aeromusical and F6A Italian Champion Filippo Materazzi
- Lightweight yet durable design for both beginner and experienced indoor pilots
- Specially designed for both slow, precise acrobatics and normal flight
- Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Armonia F3P 950mm (37.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor
- 10 Amp brushless ESC with JST connector
- 3x DT55 micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 200 - 250 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR02502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
37.4in / 950mm
38.4in / 976mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||210-220mm from the nose|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
10 Amp brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
3x DT55 micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 200 - 250 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Indoor (or outdoor in calm conditions only)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center