SkyRC e8 100W 8 Cell (8S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger
e8 100W 8 Cell (8S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger from SkyRC - SK-100096-01
The SKYRC e8 100W 8 Cell (8S) is an economic, high quality 100-240V AC balance charger, designed for charging LiPo and LiFe batteries from 2-8 cells in balance mode. The circuit power is 100W and max charge current can reach to 6A. There are four different charge currents: 1A/3A/5A/6A. You can select the proper charge current according to your battery's capacity.
Note: We recommend reading this Motion RC knowledge blog article about charger amperage and wattage ratings.
- Wide range AC charger capable of charging LiPo batteries between 2S-8S
- Max charge current to 6A (4 charge currents available: 1A/3A/5A/6A)
- LED charge display
- SkyRC e8 100W Compact 8 Cell (8S) AC LiPo Battery Charger
- 18AWG Wire Charging Cable
- Balance Adapter
- Power Cord
- Click on the Support tab above.
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
Charge Circuit Power (AC Input)
Charge Circuit Power (DC Input)
|Charge Current Range|
|Max Charge Current|
2S LiPo: 1.0A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-1.0A|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Battery Voltage||N/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||150 x 93 x 51mm (5.90 x 3.66 x 2.00 in)|
|Weight||450g (0.99 lbs)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- September 19, 2017 - The SkyRC e8 requires a charge lead with a connector that matches the battery you are charging. We offer charge leads for all battery connector types; click the Spare Parts tab above for more details. Please note, most Admiral batteries require either a JST or T-Connector charge lead.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center