SkyRC D200 200W 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger and Soldering Station
SkyRC D200 200W 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual Channel LiPo Battery Charger and 60W Soldering Station - SK-100097
Motion RC is happy to bring the new SkyRC D200 200W AC/DC LiPo charger to our customers. The SkyRC D200 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. What's unique about this charger is that it also includes a heavy duty 60W, temperature adjustable soldering station.
The SkyRC D200 also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What’s more, you can set the terminal voltage by yourself and connect it to your PC for PC control and firmware upgrades. Besides that, users could also use it as a Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are new safety features such as Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
The D200 is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 10A charge current and maximum 100W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35 V. Charge with confidence!
Note: We recommend reading this Motion RC knowledge blog article about charger amperage and wattage ratings.
- A fully working soldering station that can heat up to 450℃/842℉. With heavy duty 60W, the temperature is adjustable from 200-450℃ (392-842℉)
- All-in-one charger + soldering station design mean less clutter on your workbench
- Twin-Channel design lets you charge two batteries simultaneously
- Powerful 20A charging circuit allows shorter charging times
- Support for next generation High Voltage Lithium batteries (LiHV)
- AC and DC Power compatible gives you the freedom to use the D200 at home or at the field
- Onboard Internal Resistance (IR) meter helps determine a battery's health and quality
- Optional WiFi adapter allows you to control your charger from a WiFi enabled smart phone - Click Here
- Upgradable firmware and charger control through optional PC link
- New safety features including charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit (all user defined)
- SkyRC D200 200W 20 Amp 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC LiPo Charger and Soldering Station
- 2 XH Adaptors
- Power Cord
- 2 Charging Cables
- 2 Banana Connectors with XT60 Connector Charging Cables
- Soldering Iron Handle
- Soldering Tip (Pencil Tip)
- Soldering Tip (Chisel Tip)
- Soldering Iron Stand
- Cleaning Sponge
SKYRC D200 allows you to charge two different battery packs simultaneously.
With AC source, if you set the maximum output power of channel A xW, then that of channel B will be yW(y=200-x).
SKYRC D200 can charge /discharge a 4.35V LiHV battery.
Power: 60W, Temperature Range: 200-450℃ (392-842℉) Spare tips: pencil tip ×1pc, chisel tip ×1pc.
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
Charge Circuit Power (AC Input)
Max Total All Channels: 200W
Charge Circuit Power (DC Input)
Max Total All Channels: 300W
|Charge Current Range|
Channel 1: 0.1-12.2A
|Max Charge Current|
2S LiPo: 12.2A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-5.0A x2|
|Discharge Power||10W x2|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Battery Voltage||2-20V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||197 x 182 x 71mm (7.76 x 7.1 x 2.8 in)|
|Weight||1260g (2.77 lbs)|
Product Spare Parts