SkyRC D100 V2 100W 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger
D100 V2 100 Watt 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger from SkyRC - SK-100131
Motion RC is happy to bring the new SkyRC D100 V2 100W AC/DC Dual LiPo charger to our customers. The SkyRC D100 V2 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously and now comes with voice guide support to simplify usage. A "Scan To Go" function utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 so you can easily monitor your charger from a smartphone app.
It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What’s more, you can set the terminal voltage by yourself and connect it to your PC for PC control and firmware upgrades. Besides that, users could also use it as a Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are new safety features such as Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safer to use.
The SkyRC D100 V2 is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 10A charge current and maximum 100W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35 V. Charge with confidence!
Note: We recommend reading this Motion RC knowledge blog article about charger amperage and wattage ratings.
- NEW! Voice guide walks you through various features and settings for simplified ease-of-use
- NEW! Scan To Go feature uses Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity to easily monitor your charger using a smartphone app
- AC and DC Power compatible gives you the freedom to use the D100 V2 at home or at the field
- Twin-Channel design lets you charge two batteries simultaneously
- Powerful 10A charging circuit allows shorter charging times
- Support for next generation High Voltage Lithium batteries (LiHV)
- Onboard Internal Resistance (IR) meter helps determine a battery's health and quality
- Optional WiFi adapter allows you to control your charger from a WiFi enabled smart phone - Click Here
- Upgradable firmware and charger control through optional PC link
- New safety features including charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit (all user defined)
- SkyRC D100 V2 100W Charger
- AC power cord with EU plug
- 2 XH adapters
- 2 Charging cables
- Instruction manual
- 2 Banana connectors with XT60 connector charging cable
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
Charge Circuit Power (AC Input)
Max Total All Channels: 100W
Charge Circuit Power (DC Input)
Max Total All Channels: 100W
|Charge Current Range|
Channel 1: 0.1-10A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-2.0A x2|
|Discharge Power||10W x2|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Battery Voltage||2-20V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||140 x 153 x 67mm (5.51 x 6.02 x 2.63 in)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- ChargeMaster 3.04
- Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Phone App from Apple Store
- Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Phone App from Google Play
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center