Skynetic Revolution 1120mm (44.1") Wingspan - PNP
Revolution 1120mm (44.1") Wingspan - PNP from Skynetic - SKY1034-001
Motion RC is proud to announce Skynetic, a new brand of foam electric aircraft for newer pilots looking to broaden their flying experience across a range of RC airplane types. Developed by and available exclusively at Motion RC, Skynetic advances our vision of a global audience discovering the fun of RC Flight. Backed by Motion RC's customer support and a full line of spare parts to keep you flying, join the Skynetic revolution!
The Skynetic Revolution is a 3D flyer that can penetrate through moderate winds while performing show-stopping 3D maneuvers with ease. Both wing and gear are easily removable for transport and/or flying preference. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Revolution is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
Visit the Official Skynetic 1120mm Revolution Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Easy To Transport
The Skynetic Revolution is easy to transport with the quick disconnect wings and simple screw assembly.
Intakes Provide Cooling
The Skynetic Revolution has functional intakes to help with cooling.
Large Control Surfaces
The Revolution has oversized control surfaces, perfect for 3D and aerobatic performance.
New Paint Scheme
The Skynetic Revolution has an updated, sporty red and white paint scheme.
The Revolution has nylon hinges for added strength and durability.
The ESC has been upgraded to an Admiral 40 amp.
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp red, black and white livery
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- Powerful AS2814 KV1000 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- Skynetic Revolution 1120mm (44.1") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1800 - 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR18003X6
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
44.1in / 1120mm
44.29in / 1125mm
890 - 920g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the owner's manual|
|Powerful AS2814 KV1000 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
40-amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
3 Cell 11.1V 1800 - 2200 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts