Skynetic Mercury Blue 1400mm (55.2") Wingspan - PNP
Mercury Blue 1400mm (55.2") Wingspan - PNP from Skynetic - SKY1027-001
Motion RC is proud to announce Skynetic, a new brand of foam electric aircraft for newer pilots looking to broaden their flying experience across a range of RC airplane types. Developed by and available exclusively at Motion RC, Skynetic advances our vision of a global audience discovering the fun of RC Flight. Backed by Motion RC's customer support and a full line of spare parts to keep you flying, join the Skynetic revolution!
The Skynetic Mercury Blue is a glider with tri-dihedral to increase wing performance and stability. No need for a high-start or cliff to slope from, the Mercury Blue comes with a MS2208 KV1550 brushless outrunner motor and 6x4 propeller to get you up to altitude in no time to begin your search for thermals. Optional flaps are molded into the wings including flap accessories for quick installation if flaps are desired (servos not included). The Mercury Blue is a fun, introductory glider for anyone that enjoys the tranquility of "surfing the wind."
Visit the Official Skynetic 1400mm Mercury Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Easy Connect Wings
The Skynetic Mercury comes with easy connect wings for simplicity and convenience.
Accepts 1300-2000mAh LiPo BAttery
You can fit up to a 2000mAh LiPo battery for extended flight times.
The Mercury includes a carbon rod joiner for added strength and reliability.
Optional flaps are molded into the wings and accessories included if flaps are desired (servos not included).
Easy To Transport
The Skynetic Mercury with its quick connect wings is quite compact and easy to transport to and from the flying field.
Admiral 20 Amp ESC
An Admiral 20 amp ESC is included for quality and reliability.
- Constructed of durable EPO and a large tri-dihedral wing for increased wing stability
- Brushless MS2208 KV1550 outrunner motor to get up to altitude for soaring adventures
- Carbon fiber joiner for strength and durability
- Admiral 20 Amp ESC adds reliability and security
- Optional flaps molded into the wings and accessories included if flaps are desired (servos not included)
- Skynetic Mercury Blue 1400mm (55.2") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1500 - 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR18003X6
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
55.11in / 1400mm
40.55in / 1030mm
630 - 700g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||50 - 65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|MS2208 KV1550 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
20-amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
6 x 4 Electric propeller
|Landing Gear||Tri-gear Fixed|
3 Cell 11.1V 1500 - 2200 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts