B222 Shadow Black 450 Size Helicopter from RotorScale - PNP - RSH0006P
Introducing RotorScale’s new lineup for sport scale PNP helicopters! At Motion RC, we believe there is more to RC helicopters than 3D acrobatic flying, so we’re excited to bring together scale realism and modern stabilization software in an economical, user-friendly package.
With the quality of Roban fiberglass fuselages the RotorScale 450 PNP Helicopter Series seeks to bring scale helicopter flying within the reach of pilots with basic collective pitch flight experience who are looking to move upward toward larger scale 500-800 size helicopters.
Using a 4S 1600mAh - 2200mAh battery, fly for 5-6 minutes while exploring the flight envelope of this sport scale stabilized helicopter. The durable fiberglass bodies are finished in automotive paint and clearcoat for durability, and feature sharp panel lines, rivets, and other surface details.
Digital servos provide precise and responsive action, and breakaway landing gear plates help divert damage during hard landings away from major frame components. If ever required, the internal frame can be completely removed from the body in a few minutes with eight screws. Fully backed by Motion RC’s world renowned service, a complete line of spare parts is available to keep you flying.
Visit the Official RotorScale 450 Helicopter Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Roban quality fiberglass fuselage complete with sharp panel lines, rivets and other surface details
- Receiver-Ready (PNP) convenience so you can be flying in a short amount of time right out of the box
- Electronically retractable landing gear
- Scale weapons
- RotorScale B222 Shadow Black 450 Size Helicopter - PNP
- ESC, servos, and motor are all pre-installed for your convenience.
- Flybarless flight controller - we recommend the MicroBeast Plus
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 1600mAh - 2200mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - we recommend the Admiral 1600mAh 4S 14.8V 30C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- LiPo battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell charger from our Charger Collection
|Class / Size||450|
|Rotor Type||Collective Pitch|
|Overall Size (L x W x H)||750 x 180 x 250mm|
|Empty Weight (w/o Battery)||950g|
|Main Rotor Diameter||740mm|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||325mm|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||162mm|
|Tail Rotor Blade Length||61mm|
|Tail Drive Type||Belt|
|Cyclic Servos||eMax ES09MD metal gear|
|Tail Servo||eMax ES9258 metal gear|
|Power System||450L-1800Kv Brushless Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||40A Brushless with XT60 connector|
|Recommended Battery||4S 14.8V 1600-2200mAh LiPo with XT60 Connector|
|Required Radio||6 Channel|
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts