B222 Airwolf 600 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion Kit from Roban - RBN-KFHAW6
Airwolf is the helicopter from the 1980s American television series of the same name. Its fictional features included stratospheric ceiling, stealth noise signature, a wide range of weapons and even supersonic speed. The Airwolf helicopter was a conventional 222 helicopter modified by attaching some film props. This is the 600 size B222 Airwolf version and includes a set of detailed retractable landing gear.
Most of the work is done for you. All wood work is installed. Pre-drilled holes for easy install of the landing gear. Standard 600 set up is an 1100 Kv brushless outrunner motor, 80-100 amp ESC and a 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh or higher LiPo battery.
This fuselage can be completed in as little as 4-6 hrs and is intended for the intermediate to advanced builder.
- Fully painted fiberglass scale fuselage
- Retractable landing gear
- Magnetic cabin lock system for quick and easy access
- Extremely detailed surface and molded panel lines
- Use of 600 standard equipment (6S Battery, 1100Kv motor), fly with your existing parts
- Roban B222 Airwolf 600 body kit
- 600 Size helicopter kit - we recommend the Phoenixtech 600ESP helicopter kit
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BeastX MicroBeast Plus Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 100A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Battery eliminator circuit (BEC) - we recommend the Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIV 4025-1100Kv Brushless Motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS1220 High Torque Servo Multi-Pack (3 Servos)
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS HBL669 Standard Tail Servo
- Two retract servos - we recommend TWO of the Hitec HS-430BH Deluxe Ball Bearing High Voltage Standard Servo
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - We recommend the Admiral 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector
- 8 Channel radio - select a minimum 8 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 8 Channel receiver - select a minimum 8 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
|Class / Size||600|
|Rotor Type||Collective Pitch|
|Overall Size (L x W x H)||1300 x 400 x 248mm|
|Main Rotor Diameter||N/A|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||N/A|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||N/A|
|Tail Rotor Blade Length||N/A|
|Tail Drive Type||Torque Tube|
|Cyclic Servos||3x Metal Gear|
|Tail Servo||1x Metal Gear|
|Power System||1100Kv Brushless Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||100A with EC5 Connector|
|Recommended Battery||6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector|
|Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Required Radio||8 Channel|
|Build Time||4+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- March 6, 2018 - This kit will fit the Trex 600 Pro EFL models. No frames are included in this kit. Stock mechanics simply slide in and bolt to the frame.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center