Roban B206 Stars and Stripes 700 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion - KIT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-679.00)
- Unit price
B206 Stars and Stripes 700 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion Kit from Roban - RBN-KF206SS7
This is the Roban B206 News 700 scale conversion kit. A premium scale kit that offers unparalleled detail. From tip-to-tail the B206 body kit displays an accuracy of detail to the real aircraft not normally seen in the RC helicopter hobby.
These scale kits house the cockpit (sold separately) in precisely the right location and are designed to fit your trex 700 mechanics or similar. The B206 really impresses with the highly detailed and accurately scaled down profile.
Originally developed as the YOH-4 for the United States Army's Light Observation Helicopter program, the Model 206 Jetranger was one of the first a generation of light single engine helicopters. Despite a losing the competition, the airframe was redesigned and successfully marketed to both commercial markets as the Jetranger, and military markets as the OH-58 Kiowa.
Commercially, the aircraft is one of the successful and recognizable helicopters ever produced. It has starred in films, served police and fire departments, fought in multiple wars, transported VIPs, flown aerial tours, trained generations of soldiers and Marines to fly, and operated as a medical transport.
Visit the Official Roban 700 Size B206 Stars and Stripes Scale Helicopter ARF Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Extremely detailed surface with molded panel lines and rivets
- Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S Battery, 530Kv motor), fly with your existing parts
- Take off weight of 8kg (approximately double of a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1750mm long, 1/8 scale
- Roban B206 Stars and Stripes 700 body kit
- 700 Size helicopter kit - we recommend the Phoenixtech Flasher 700 helicopter Kit
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BavarianDEMON 3X Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 130A ESC with 5A BEC
- Battery eliminator circuit (BEC) - we recommend the Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIV 4025-1100Kv Brushless Motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS1220 High Torque Servo Multi-Pack (3 Servos)
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS HBL669 Tail Servo
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend the Admiral 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 50C LiPo Battery
- 8 Channel radio - select a minimum 8 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 8 Channel receiver - select a minimum 8 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1870 x 510 x 330mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x MKS DS1220 - MKS6005-002
1x MKS HBL669 - MKS-HBL669
1100Kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
120A High Voltage with EC5 Connector
6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)
Product Spare Parts