FrSky X6R 6-Channel Receiver (EU)
X6R 6-Channel Receiver (EU Version) from FrSky - 03022406
FrSky’s X6R receiver features 16 channels (6 normal PWM outputs and all 16 channels on the dedicated Sbus output). Plus the exciting new SmartPort and a traditional A2 port on the bottom. Pull the jumper and connect an FBVS for basic external voltage monitoring.
Smaller than the X8R, but still packing 16 channels and the new SmartPort that supports the new hubless digital sensors! Or, connect the new vario, and then connect the old hub to use existing analog sensors.
But that isn’t all the X6R can do. It can also work in “D8 Mode to work with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules. In this mode you have 8 channels. The neat trick is the SmartPort still works in D8 Mode!
- With external analog telemetry port(AD1),When pins of A1and X (Middle Pin) are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from External Analog Telemetry Port to Internal Built-in battery voltage sensor
- More number of channels: 1~6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V) on board
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- FrSky X6R 6-Channel Receiver (EU Version)
- FrSky 2.4GHz (EU) Transmitter - Select a minimum 6 channel FrSky (EU) radio from our Radio Collection
Number of Channels
6 (Up to 16 with SBUS)
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
47.42 x 23.84 x 14.7mm