Freewing Yak-130 Red Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
Freewing 90mm 12-Blade Metal EDF Yak-130 Red Super Scale Jet - ARF PLUS - RJ30121K+
Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begin flying. Ordnance shown is sold separately.
Motion RC has partnered with Freewing to offer you the most highly detailed, scale foam RC jet available on the market - the Yakovlev Yak-130. Designed as a trainer/light attack aircraft and entering into service in 2009, the Yak-130 is the most advanced trainer utilized by the Russian Air Force.
The high visibility “Red 02” trainer scheme gives pilots a scale model which is still very easy to orient in the sky. If you’re looking for a change from gray military jets, the Yak-130 will certainly stand out from the crowd! High end electronics and hardware are abound on this model from the super bright 3W navigation and landing lights to shock absorbing aluminum landing gear to the metal gear servos on every control surface.
For this ARF PLUS version of the Yak-130 a 4068-1680kV motor, 130A ESC and 12 blade fan with metal housing is recommended. If you are a scale jet flyer looking for top of the line quality and superb detail, the Freewing Yak130 will not disappoint.
- Incredible scale details including full instrument cockpit, scale canopy, sequenced gear doors, and Russian Air Force graphics
- High visibility “Red 02” trainer scheme gives pilots a scale model which is very easy to orient in the sky
- Flight surfaces are controlled with 17g digital metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life
- Ultra-bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head buckle provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Yak-130 Red 90mm EDF Super Scale Jet - ARF PLUS
- Motor, EDF, ESC recommendations can be found in the spare parts tab
- 7 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery - EPR50006
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1200mm / 47.2in
1500mm / 59in
4000g / 141oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)|
Required Power System
4068-1680kV Brushless Inrunner Motor (recommended)
Required Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC, EC5 connector (recommended)
Propeller / EDF
90mm metal housing with 12-blade impeller (recommended)
9g and 17g digital metal gear servos
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 5000-6000mAh 40C LiPo
6 Channel (7 channel for wind break)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - All Ready2Fly products have been integrated into the Freewing Model International brand. The package and manual of this product “may” still reflect the Ready2Fly brand, however, please rest assured you have purchased the proper Freewing product. Ordnance shown is sold separately. Also, please note that pilots and air brakes are not included.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center