Freewing Yak-130 Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
Freewing 90mm 12-Blade Metal EDF Yak-130 Super Scale Jet - ARF PLUS - RJ30111K+
Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begin flying.
Motion RC has partnered with Freewing to offer you the most highly detailed, scale foam RC jet available on the market - the Yakovlev Yak-130. Designed as a trainer/light attack aircraft and entering into service in 2009, the Yak-130 is the most advanced trainer utilized by the Russian Air Force. In designing this aircraft, Freewing has captured literally every detail of the full-size aircraft from the full painted ordinance to the two-seat cockpit with detailed instrument panels. High end electronics and hardware are abound on this model from the super bright 3W navigation and landing lights to shock absorbing aluminum landing gear. When you add your own 12 blade fan, the Yak sounds every bit as good as it looks. If you typically fly 5 and 6 blade EDF jets, you'll be blown away at the sound this 12 blade EDF produces. While 5 and 6 blade EDF produce a high pitched whining sound, the 12 blade EDF with metal housing produces the "whoosh" and air crushing sound similar to a gas turbine jet.
This model is designed for versatility, and can also CG with 8s or 10s power systems, providing pilots with a widely upgradable platform in a high scale fidelity package. If you are a scale jet flyer looking for top of the line quality and superb detail, the Freewing Yak130 will not disappoint.
- Incredible scale details including two hand painted pilots, full instrument cockpit, scale canopy, full compliment of ordinance, sequenced gear doors, and Russian Air Force graphics
- Ultra-bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head buckle provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- All servos and landing gear components are pre-installed for your convenience. Just provide your own ESC, motor and 90mm fan and you are ready to fly!
- Freewing Yak-130 Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
- 90mm EDF (12 blade fan with metal housing recommended)
- Brushless motor and electronic speed control (see specifications)
- 7 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Battery - EPR50006
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1200mm / 47.2in
1500mm / 59in
4000g / 141oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
4074-1700kV Brushless Inrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC, XT-150 connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm metal housing with 12-blade impeller
9g and 17g digital metal gear
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 5000-6000mAh 40C LiPo
6 Channel (7 channel for wind break)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - All Ready2Fly products have been integrated into the Freewing Model International brand. The package and manual of this product “may” still reflect the Ready2Fly brand, however, please rest assured you have purchased the proper Freewing product. Ordnance shown is sold separately. Also, please note that pilots and air brakes are not included.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center