Freewing SU-35 Gray Camo Twin 70mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
Freewing SU-35 Dual 70mm Vectored Thrust EDF Jet - Receiver Ready - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: Minor damage to gift box
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: One of the plastic control arms for the left hand side thrust vectoring system is broken.
NEW! Now comes with dual 12-Blade EDF fans instead of the old 6 blade fans.
This 3D version of the Freewing SU-35 has more thrust (3000g) than the regular version. The ESC has now been upgraded to dual 60A Hobbywing ESC as of July 2013. The size of the Freewing SU-35 is an amazing site to behold. This plane is one of the largest, most sophisticated, foam EDF jets made. Whether you like scale flight or outlandish maneuvers, the Freewing SU-35 can do it all. We think the Freewing SU-35 is one of the most entertaining EDF jets out there. The specs alone are amazing. The SU-35 is built from EPS foam and has nylon hinged control surfaces, shock absorbing landing gear, dual motors, dual ESC, dual 70mm EDF fans, and runs on a 6 cell LiPo battery. We are not sure what else to ask for in an EDF jet.
- NEW! Dual Hobbywing 60A ESC
- NEW! EC5 ESC Connector
- NEW! 12 Blade EDF Fans
- Dual 70mm electronic ducted fans (EDF)
- 360 degree vectored thrust for incredible maneuvers (hover, flip turns, etc.)
- Durable shock absorbing landing gear
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
- Freewing SU-35 Gray Camo Twin 70mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet - PNP
- 7 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh 50C LiPo battery with EC5 Connector EPR50006 or 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 Pro mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1080mm / 42.5in
1630mm / 64in
2x Brushless 3048-2150KV
2x 60A Hobbywing, EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 70mm EDF
9g standard with 100mm lead : vector 3, rudder
Servoless electric retracts, shock absorbers
One 6S 3300mAh 30C or Two 3S 3700mAh LiPo
7 Channel computer radio with mixing ability
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- October 19, 2013 - The wiring procedure to achieve in-flight on/off selection of the thrust vectoring flight modes is an advanced feature, and accordingly this aircraft is recommended for advanced pilots only. A general wiring diagram is discussed in the manual, but pilots should expect some time to test various wiring arrangements themselves to optimize the thrust vectoring controls to their individual preference.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center