Freewing Stinger High Performance 4S Red 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
64mm Freewing Stinger EDF Jet High Performance - Red - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10412P
One of the best RC EDF jets is now even better (and faster). The Freewing Stinger HP has a upgraded 2836-3300kV motor, 40A HobbyWing ESC, metal gear servos, and runs on a 4S 2200mAh LiPo pack. This version of our popular Stinger 64 also includes a new 12-blade ducted fan which produces incredibly realistic jet turbine sound in a compact power system. Yes, the Stinger HP is extremely fast and agile. If you liked the Stinger 64, you will love the Stinger HP. This new Stinger HP has fantastic speed and great flight characteristics right out of the box. We at Motion RC think the Freewing 64mm EDF jets are some of the most entertaining jets out there and this one tops them all. The Stinger HP is built from durable EPO foam and uses nylon hinges which are superior to a foam hinge. Hand launching and belly landing continues to be a breeze but slightly more difficult than the original Stinger due to the extra weight of all the upgrades.
Visit the Official Freewing Stinger High Performance Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New - 12 Blade electronic ducted fan for realistic jet turbine sound
- New - Upgraded high performance 2836-3300kV brushless motor
- Durable EPO foam construction
- 98% Glueless assembly
- Upgraded Motor, ESC, and Servos suitable for running on a 4S LiPo pack
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Stable at slower speeds and extremely fast at full throttle
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery with XT60 Connector - EPR22004PROX6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
40A, Internal SBEC, XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
64mm 12-blade EDF
9g metal gear standard with 300mm lead : left aileron, right aileron, left elevator
None standard. Optional gear available in spare parts.
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30C 4 cell LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Freewing Stinger 64 EDF Jet Instruction Manual
- Freewing 30A ESC Programming Manual (3S Version)
- Freewing ESC Programming Manual (4S Version)
- May 7, 2013 - Both the 3S and 4S Stinger 64 jets ship in the same box which is marked 3S. To visually confirm your model is the 4S version, simply look at the fan, only the 4S version Stinger has a 12-blade fan.
- May 6, 2013 - Many customers have asked about recommended throw rates for this model as the manual does not list them. We have added that information below for your convenience:
- Aileron High Rate: 20mm, Low Rate: 14mm
- Elevator High Rate: 20mm, Low Rate: 14mm
- Rudder High Rate: 12mm, Low Rate: 8mm
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center