Freewing Stinger Blue 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
64mm Freewing Stinger EDF Jet - Blue - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10421P
The Freewing Stinger 64 is one of the best values in RC EDF jets. It has good speed and great flight characteristics right out of the box. We think the Freewing 64mm EDF jets are some of the most entertaining jets out there. The Stinger 64 is built from durable EPO foam and uses nylon hinges which are superior to a foam hinge. Hand launching and belly landing is a breeze.
Visit the Official Freewing Stinger 64mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Stable at slower speeds and easy to control even at full throttle
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1600 mAh Lipo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR16003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
5 Blade EDF Brushless 2627-4300Kv
30A with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
9g standard with 300mm lead : left aileron, right aileron, left elevator
None standard. Optional gear available in spare parts.
3S 11.1V 1600mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo with XT60 connector
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Freewing Stinger 64 EDF Jet Instruction Manual
- Freewing 30A ESC Programming Manual (3S Version)
- Freewing ESC Programming Manual (4S Version)
- May 7, 2013 - Both the 3S and 4S Stinger 64 jets ship in the same box which is marked 3S. To visually confirm your model is the 4S version, simply look at the fan, only the 4S version Stinger has a 12-blade fan.
- May 6, 2013 - Many customers have asked about recommended throw rates for this model as the manual does not list them. We have added that information below for your convenience:
- Aileron High Rate: 20mm, Low Rate: 14mm
- Elevator High Rate: 20mm, Low Rate: 14mm
- Rudder High Rate: 12mm, Low Rate: 8mm
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center