Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” High Performance 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save €-359.00)
- Unit price
Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” High Performance 9B 80mm EDF Jet - PNP from Freewing - FJ20623P
Version Info: This is the High Performance version of the Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet”. This version includes a powerful 3658-1920Kv inrunner motor with 9-blade fan, 100A ESC and hybrid metal gear servos.
Introducing the Freewing Mirage V2 “Tiger Meet”! This incredibly popular 80mm EDF has been updated to “Version 2” for 2018 and now features hybrid gear servos, a vibrant “Tiger Meet” livery for enhanced visibility, and our wildly popular power system including a 9-blade dynamically balanced EDF, 1920Kv inrunner motor, and 100A ESC! All of these upgrades make the Mirage V2 more precise, faster, more fun to fly, and most importantly, more easy to see!
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force (Arme de l'Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed. Over 600 aircraft were built and it has been in service with nine nations.
As you've come to expect from Freewing Model, the Mirage 2000 is loaded with scale features and performance componentry. The 9-blade power system provides enough static thrust to maintain a hover, with the aircraft’s nose pointed perpendicular to the ground! Hone your piloting skills to bring this aircraft to a standstill in the sky, then power out for a blistering fast pass down the runway! In the landing pattern, this delta winged wonder slows down remarkably well for nose-high landings.
Re-tuned from the ground up, the Mirage V2 Tiger Meet brings this fan favorite into the modern EDF era, including 3D Printed Upgrade Parts (“3DPUP”) sets, sold separately. Enhance your Mirage’s exhaust nozzle or cockpit with highly detailed parts that eliminate any worry of dark colored cockpit foam blistering in the sun.
Visit the Official Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 9-Blade factory balanced EDF combined with a powerful brushless 3658-1920Kv inrunner motor
- NEW! 100 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A BEC
- NEW! Hybrid metal gear servos throughout
- Optional 3D printed detail upgrade set (cockpit, exhaust nozzle, and antennas, each sold separately)
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts
- Steerable, shock absorbing nose gear for enhanced ground handling
- Spring operated nose gear door
- Scale details include hand painted, scale-sized pilot, full instrument panel, refueling probe, and panel lines
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Inrunner motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- Removable magnetic nose cone, and removable wings and vertical stabilizer for convenient transport
- Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” High Performance 9B 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
790mm / 31.10in
1250mm / 49.21in
2200g / 78oz
CG (Center of Gravity)
520-530mm forward from the tail end of the nozzle
3658-1920Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC, 5A BEC, EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 9-Blade Fan
Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts
6S 22.2V 4000mAh 60C LiPo
Product Spare Parts
0 - 32 of 48 results