Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30421P
Introducing a new color scheme for 2018, the Freewing Me-262 Version 2 features 12 blade EDFs for exhilarating power and realistic sound. Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
Visit the Official Freewing Me 262 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Iconic "Yellow 7" BuNos 500491 paint scheme
- NEW! Upgraded 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors
- NEW! Twin 12-Blade 70mm EDFs with metal housing for high speed manuevers and realistic jet turbine sound
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150kV brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector - EPR50006
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1280mm / 50.4in
2900g / 102.3oz
NEW 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors (2 pcs)
60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)
Propeller / EDF
NEW 70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)
9g standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear
6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts