Freewing F-16 V2 6S-Pro Arctic Camo 70mm EDF Jet – PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
Freewing F-16 V2 6S-Pro Aggressor Arctic Camo 70mm EDF Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Both the right and the left wing have compression wrinkles on the top and bottom side. The right wing has a 2 inch crack on the bottom side, which can be repaired. Easy cosmetic fixes.
The F-16C “Fighting Falcon” is a single-engine multi-role fighter aircraft originally developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, the aircraft evolved into a successful all-weather multirole platform. The F-16C features an internal M61 Vulcan cannon and multiple locations for mounting weapons and other mission equipment. Operating in nearly 30 countries to this day, the F-16 has distinguished its place in aviation history.
Freewing has modeled this brilliant aircraft in EPO foam with a 70mm electric ducted fan (EDF) power system. With a 1306mm length and 878mm wingspan, this 1/12 scale flying replica including many exciting features! An accurate scale outline with sharp surface details and panel lines make this model stand out at your airfield. Removable main wings and a magnetic nose cone make transport very convenient. The cockpit battery bay cover is secured with a sliding latch to prevent separation during flight, and the entire aircraft is reinforced with strategic placement of carbon tubes to withstand vigorous flying maneuvers. A control board helps to consolidate all the wiring for a clean battery bay. For pilots who want an extra “scale” touch, an optional ordnance set is sold separately, containing two AIM-120 AMRAAM and two AGM-88 HARM missiles.
The Freewing 70mm F-16C V2 features electric retractable landing gear for lower drag and better scale appearance during flight. This versatile jet is offered in three different powerplant options: 4s Standard, 6s Professional and ARF PLUS for those who want to put their own power system inside. These power systems achieve a maximum speed of 78mph and 103mph, respectively. The aircraft is designed for stability, strong vertical climbing performance, and short takeoff distance. The aircraft can also maintain a high alpha of 30 degrees to demonstrate its superior low speed stability. The 4s Standard version is suitable for beginning intermediate pilots and above skill levels. We recommend the 6s Pro version for skilled intermediate or advanced pilots with experience flying at least two EDFs.
We are proud to feature this version of the F-16 70mm V2 in the popular Aggressor Arctic camo colors from the 354th Aggressor Squadron. Visit www.callie-graphics.com to purchase other optional decal sets for this model.
Visit the Official Freewing 70mm F-16 V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Popular Aggressor Arctic camo from the 354th Aggressor Squadron
- Durable EPO Foam and Reinforced Construction
- Realistic Shape and Detailing
- Electric Retractable Landing Gear
- 12 Blade EDF Fan For Realistic Sound
- Removable Wings and Magnetic Nose Cone for Easy Transport
- Minimal Assembly
- Optional Weapon Set (Sold Separately)
- Optional Suspension Strut Set (Sold Separately)
- Freewing F-16 Arctic Camo V2 6S-Pro 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Radio - Click Here for Recommendations
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Receiver - Click Here for Recommendations
- 6 Cell 14.8V 3600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery with EC5 Connector - We Recommend the Admiral 6S 4000mAh Pro
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
34.57in / 878mm
51.4in / 1306mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||90mm / 3.5" from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
2428-2300KV Brushless Outrunner
Electronic Speed Control
80 Amp with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
9g digital metal gear with 100mm lead : nose landing gear steering
6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh Li-Po battery with EC5 Connector
6+ CH 2.4GHz Full Range Transmitter
|Build Time||2+ Hours|