Freewing F-16 V2 6S High Performance 70mm EDF Jet – PNP
Freewing F-16 V2 6S High Performance 70mm EDF Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21114P
Version Info: This is the High Performance version which comes with a 2957-2210kv Inrunner motor, 80A ESC, upgraded Shock-Absorbing struts, and a 70mm 12 blade EDF.
The F-16C “Fighting Falcon” is a single-engine multi-role fighter aircraft originally developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, the aircraft evolved into a successful all-weather multirole platform. The F-16C features an internal M61 Vulcan cannon and multiple locations for mounting weapons and other mission equipment. Operating in nearly 30 countries to this day, the F-16 has distinguished its place in aviation history.
Freewing has modeled this brilliant aircraft in EPO foam with a 70mm electric ducted fan (EDF) power system. With a 1306mm length and 878mm wingspan, this 1/12 scale flying replica including many exciting features! An accurate scale outline with sharp surface details and panel lines make this model stand out at your airfield. Removable main wings and a magnetic nose cone make transport very convenient. The cockpit battery bay cover is secured with a sliding latch to prevent separation during flight, and the entire aircraft is reinforced with strategic placement of carbon tubes to withstand vigorous flying maneuvers. A control board helps to consolidate all the wiring for a clean battery bay. For pilots who want an extra “scale” touch, an optional ordnance set is sold separately, containing two AIM-120 AMRAAM and two AGM-88 HARM missiles.
The Freewing 70mm F-16C V2 features electric retractable landing gear for lower drag and better scale appearance during flight. The aircraft is designed for stability, strong vertical climbing performance, and short takeoff distance. The aircraft can also maintain a high alpha of 30 degrees to demonstrate its superior low speed stability. We recommend the 6S version for skilled intermediate or advanced pilots with experience flying at least two EDFs.
We are proud to feature this exciting aircraft in the modern three tone gray US Air Force base colors, and three decal sets are included inside the box for you to choose from to customize your model from various actual Air Force squadrons. Visit www.callie-graphics.com to purchase other optional decal sets for this model.
Visit the Official Freewing 70mm F-16 V2 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Lockheed Martin
- NEW! High performance 12-blade EDF with 2957-2210kV In-Runner Motor
- NEW! Upgraded shock-absorbing struts
- Durable EPO Foam and Reinforced Construction
- Realistic Shape and Detailing
- Electric Retractable Landing Gear
- 12 Blade EDF Fan For Realistic Sound
- Removable Wings and Magnetic Nose Cone for Easy Transport
- Minimal Assembly
- Three Decal Sets Included
- Optional Weapon Set (Sold Separately)
- Optional Suspension Strut Set (Sold Separately)
- Freewing F-16 V2 6S High Performance 70mm EDF Jet – PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 14.8V 3600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery with EC5 Connector - We Recommend the Admiral 6S 4000mAh Pro
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
34.57in / 878mm
51.4in / 1306mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||90mm / 3.5" from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
2957-2210kv Brushless Inrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
80 Amp with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
9g Hybrid standard gear with 100mm lead : nose steering
|Landing Gear||Retractable shock-absorbing struts|
6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh Li-Po battery with EC5 Connector
6+ CH 2.4GHz Full Range Transmitter
|Build Time||2+ Hours|