Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet - PNP
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon Version 2 with 12 Blade 90mm Metal EDF and 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring - PNP
The Freewing Eurofighter is one of the most unique EDF jets in both looks and function, and now it's available in a significantly upgraded version 2. The new version of the Eurofighter now includes a 12-blade EDF with metal housing powered by a massive 3748-1450KV Outrunner Motor which produces over 7 pounds of thrust for extreme speeds and intense aerobatics. The sound produced from the 12 blade EDF will simply blow you away. While 5 and 6 blade EDF produce a high pitched whining sound, the 12 blade EDF with metal housing produces the "whoosh" and air crushing sound similar to a gas turbine jet.
Freewing spared no expense with electronics in this plane, they are using a 130A Hobbywing ESC and 9 gram metal gear servos on all control surfaces. The assembly (and disassembly) process of the Eurofighter has also been improved; no more gluing of wing surfaces - the wings, rudder and canards are mechanically attach to the fuselage with screws. The nose and main landing gear are all metal and include redesigned shock absorbing struts to protect the gear during hard landings. Other upgrades include super bright LED landing and navigation lights, sequenced landing gear doors, magnetically attached drop tanks, and detailed cockpit. If you want the ultimate in thrust vectoring maneuverability combined with top of the line scale appearance, look no further than the new Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Jet.
- Giant scale electronic ducted fan RC jet (measuring almost five feet in length) with numerous scale features - functional canards, hand painted pilot, highly detailed cockpit, molded panel lines, scale air intake, drop tanks and more
- Dual 360 degree vectored thrust allows advanced maneuvers like hovering, flip turns, and flat spins
- 12 Blade factory balanced EDF with metal housing combined with 3748-1450KV brushless outrunner motor produces realistic jet turbine sound and an incredible 7 lbs of thrust
- Composite fan blades combined with metal EDF housing make the Eurofighter V2 AMA compliant (the fan blades themselves are NOT metal, so there are no flying restrictions)
- 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC
- New glueless assembly and mechanical wing attachments provides a stronger airframe and aid in transportation of the Eurofighter V2
- Flight surfaces are controlled with 9g metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life
- Bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts and metal trunnions
- Scale, sequenced gear doors provide added realism and improved aerodynamics
- Drop tanks attach to the underside of the wings with rare earth magnets making them easy to remove before high speed flight
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head connectors provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Brushless outrunner motor, servos, ESC and 12 blade EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- 7 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh Lipo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR50006
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
960mm / 37.8in
1400mm / 55in
3050g / 107.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||check manual|
3748-1450kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
130A ESC, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm Metal EDF with 12 Blade Fan
9g gear standard with 100mm lead: Nose gear door, main gear door left, main gear door right
|Landing Gear||Full metal retractable main and steerable nose gear with shock absorbing struts|
6S 22.2V 5000mAh 35C LiPo with EC5 connector
|Build Time||3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- January 10, 2014 - The Eurofighter V2 Instruction Manual has been updated to show the proper setup procedure for the canards (pages 11-12). Please click on the download link above to download the latest version of the instruction manual.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center