Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom V2 Swiss Red 90mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
Freewing 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss Red Scheme - ARF PLUS - RJ30231K+
Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begin flying.
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Freewing's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes an increased number of carbon wing spares for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improved performance and scale appearance.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- 90mm EDF (12 blade fan with metal housing recommended)
- Brushless motor and electronic speed control (see specifications)
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3748-1450KV motor (recommended)
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector (recommended)
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF (recommended)
9 x 9g high speed servos (recommended)
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector (recommended)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 12, 2018 - Recommended throws for this model are as follows:
Aileron: Low-15mm Mid-20mm High-25mm
Elevator: Low-12mm Mid-16mm High-20mm
Rudder: Low-12mm Mid-16mm High-20mm
Flaps: 25mm and 40mm
You may need some Down Elevator to Flap mix so start at 8% for both settings as it helps to keep the nose from rising. Use Expo all around but use what is comfortable to you. Many start at 25% and make your test flights from there.
- November 18, 2016 - All Ready2Fly products have been integrated into the Freewing Model International brand. The package and manual of this product “may” still reflect the Ready2Fly brand, however, please rest assured you have purchased the proper Freewing product. Also, the model with the red Swiss airshow livery does NOT include a weapons set. The red Swiss airshow livery did not utilize weapons.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center