FlightLine RC La-7 1100mm (43") Wingspan - PNP
FlightLine RC La-7 1100mm (43") Wingspan - PNP - FLW02P
The Lavochkin La-7 was considered by many pilots to be one of the best fighters of World War II. The aircraft was superior to the famed Bf-109G in vertical performance and maneuverability, and the La-7’s speed allowed it to defend the Soviet frontlines from bomber attacks. Over 5,700 aircraft were built as the La-7 earned its place in aviation history. The Soviet’s top scoring ace, Ivan Kozhedub, piloted his La-7 “White 27” to over 60 aerial victories.
FlightLine RC’s 1:9 scale flying replica of the La-7 uses EPO material and a fiberglass reinforced one piece wing to offer pilots excellent performance at a great value. A large equipment cabin gives easy access to the ESC, receiver, and battery compartment. Screws attach the wing and elevator for quick assembly. Scale details such as the three bladed propeller and split flaps enhance the model’s realism.
The La-7’s 1100mm wingspan makes the aircraft easy to transport and gives it excellent maneuverability at a wide speed range. Its tall 65mm wheels and wide stance allow takeoff/landing on short, dry grass. The pre-installed 3647 brushless outrunner motor and recommended 4S 14.8v battery can achieve 135kph/83mph level speed with the scale three-blade propeller. An optional Sport Power System (sold separately) can be purchased to achieve 155kph/96mph speeds on the same 4s 14.8v battery.
- Removable main wing/elevator for easy transport
- High power motor for speeds up to 135kph/83mph
- Adhesive decal sheets included for six different liveries
- Intuitive internal structural design for optimized cooling of all electronics in the fuselage from the nose to the tail
- Large cabin space for easy placement of the battery and radio equipment
- Built-in flat spot near the CG for optimal placement of a gyro (optional, sold separately)
- Improved spinner and propeller mounting design to enable better balance
- Optional upgrade complete nylon hinge set included in each box for free
- Tall foam rubber 65mm diameter main wheels and additional forward rake angle for operating on short grass runways
- Electric retractable landing gear with metal trunions, metal reinforcement plate and 4mm steel wire struts
- Optional two bladed propeller Sport Power System (sold separately) to achieve speeds up to 155kph/96mph
- FlightLine RC La-7 1100mm (43") Wingspan - (PNP)
- Motor, ESC, servos and retracts pre-assembled
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2500mAh to 4000mAh LiPo battery with T Connector – We recommend the Admiral 4 Cell 14.8V 4000mAh LiPo battery
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1100mm / 43in
970mm / 38in
1350g / 47oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
3648-830Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (Stock scale power system)
Electronic Speed Control
60A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
10x6 3 Blade Propeller / 12x8 2 Blade Propeller High Performance Version (optional)
9g standard with 550mm lead: left aileron, right aileron
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts with metal trunions|
4 Cell 14.8V 2500mAh to 4000mAh LiPo battery with T Connector
6+ Channel 2.4GHz
Foam hinges except nylon hinges on flaps
|Build Time||2 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor, minimum 200 foot runway, pavement recommended, less than 1" tall smooth grass|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- FlightLine RC La-7 Instruction Manual
- FlightLine RC ESC User Manual
- FlightLine RC La-7 Decal Reference Sheet
- March 9, 2017 - There is an optional two bladed propeller Sport Power System (sold separately) to achieve speeds up to 155kph/96mph. This Sport Power System includes: 3648-880kV motor, 12x8 2 blade propeller, and 2 bladed spinner. This Sport Power System is suitable for all 1100-1200mm wingspan warbirds from the FlightLineRC brand. Click the upgrades tab for more info.
- March 9, 2017 - Our first production run of La-7s include water slide decals. To apply, cut out each decal individually, soak in warm water for 10 seconds, apply to desired area, and press firmly with dry paper towel to remove any excess water.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center