Dynam Waco Yellow 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam Waco Yellow 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8952PNP
The Dynam Waco Bi-Plane offers an appealing combination of performance, style and affordability. Designed using the latest technology in durable EPO foam providing lightweight and structural rigidity. The result is an aircraft that offers awesome levels of performance. This bi-plane spans its wings at 50 inches and sits at an overall length of almost 39 inches. The large prop is thrown by a BM3720A-650KV brushless motor supported by a Dynam 40A electronic speed controller. Control surfaces are handled by four 9 gram Detrum servos and includes a steerable tail wheel for easy taxing around the runway. Requires a 14.8V 2200mah Li-Po Battery, 4 channel radio and receiver. When more power is needed during sports aerobatic flying the Detrum power system delivers it effortlessly and smoothly. An easy access hatch allows for quick battery changes without having to remove the wings. The power plant and scale like features allow this plane to fly gracefully with outstanding flight characteristics.
Visit the Official Dynam Waco Yellow Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Highly scaled and attractive yellow paint scheme plus decal trim sheet
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Dynam Waco Yellow 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready - (PNP)
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1270mm / 50in
983mm / 38.7in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70-75mm from the leading edge of the top wing|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
9g x 4
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - Do not use lock tite on the bolts that attach the wing struts to the wing. For the RTF version make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center