Dynam Turbo Jet White Twin 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
Dynam 550 Turbo Jet White Twin 64mm EDF Jet 1180mm (46") Wingspan with Electronic Retracts and Flaps - PNP - DY8937PNP-WHITE
The Dynam Turbojet is modeled after the famous Citation II Model 550, which was a direct development from the Citation I. The earlier aircraft's success in the market led the manufacturer to believe there was demand for a larger aircraft that utilized the same design philosophy. The result was the Citation II, which had a maximum seating capacity of 10. In addition to more seats, the plane had more powerful JT15D-4 engines (2,500 lbf (11 kN) thrust per engine), increase of fuel capacity to approximately 5000 lbs, faster speeds and longer range. Dynam's 550 Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF PNP is virtually ready to fly! All you need is a 4 channel radio, 4 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready to fly this scale business jet! This upgraded version includes electronic retractable landing gear and pre-installed flaps and pre-installed flap servos.
Visit the Official Dynam Turbo Jet Twin Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear for scale appearance and more aerodynamic flight
- Realistic scale features including attractive 550 Turbo Jet graphics package, simulated de-icing boots and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM2815D-KV3600X Twin EDF motors and 64mm electronic ducted fan units
- Dynam 550 Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF Jet 1180mm (46") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESCs with XT60 connector, servos, electronic retracts, and EDFs pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - We recommend Admiral 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 35C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1180mm / 46in
1080mm / 42.51in
1150g / 40.56oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 60mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
2x BM2815D-KV3600X EDF Motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 64mm EDF
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Servoless E-retracts with wire landing gear|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
6+ Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 13, 2017 - Some versions (RTF) may not come with flaps so if you would like to add flaps you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center