Dynam T-28 Trojan Red V2 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam T-28 Trojan Red V2 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8940PNP-RED
This is the new and improved version (V2) of the popular Dynam T-28 Trojan. This new version now includes a Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector, pre-installed flaps and pre-installed flap servos. The North American Aviation T-28 Trojan was a piston-engined military trainer aircraft used by the United States Air Force and United States Navy beginning in the 1950s. Besides its use as a trainer, the T-28 was successfully employed as a Counter-insurgency (COIN) aircraft, primarily during the Vietnam War.
Take to the skies with one of Dynam's warbird trainer offerings, the T-28 Trojan PNP! Includes servoless electronic retractable landing gear. All that is needed is your 6 channel radio, 6 channel receiver and 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery, and she's ready to take to the skies!
While this plane is not quite as fast as some of the other Dynam planes, pilots are rewarded with far longer than average flight times which is where this plane really shines. We see flight times of 10 minutes regularly and have stretched flight times up to 15 minutes with a fresh LiPo pack and little use of full throttle.
Visit the Official Dynam 1270mm T-28 Trojan Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESCs with XT60 connector
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- Realistic scale features including US Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figures and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1270mm / 50in
1000mm / 39.3in
1350g / 47.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
6 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts