Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8940PNP-RED - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Factory New
- Box condition: Moderate damage to both shipping and gift boxes
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Right side of fuselage has compression wrinkles and is cracking. Other minor dents and dings. All cosmetic.
The North American Aviation T-28 Trojan was a piston-engined military trainer aircraft used by the United States Air Force and United States Navy beginning in the 1950s. Besides its use as a trainer, the T-28 was successfully employed as a Counter-insurgency (COIN) aircraft, primarily during the Vietnam War.
Take to the skies with one of Dynam's warbird trainer offerings, the T-28 Trojan PNP! Includes servoless electronic retractable landing gear. All that is needed is your 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery, and she's ready to take to the skies!
While this plane is not quite as fast as some of the other Dynam planes, pilots are rewarded with far longer than average flight times which is where this plane really shines. We see flight times of 10 minutes regularly and have stretched flight times up to 15 minutes with a fresh LiPo pack and little use of full throttle.
- Realistic scale features including US Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figures and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam T-28 Trojan Red 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
1270mm / 50in
1000mm / 39.3in
1350g / 47.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|