Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Red 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF - SCRATCH AND DENT
Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Red 1200mm (47") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - SCRATCH AND DENT - DY8948RTF-RED(SD)
- Product condition: Factory New
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: The outer shipping and gift box is just slightly damaged. The model itself is in perfect condition.
The Sukhoi Su-26 is a single-seater aerobatics plane from the former Soviet Union, powered by a single radial reciprocating engine. The Su-26 has mid-mounted straight wings and fixed landing gear, the main gear mounted on a solid titanium arc. The Sukhoi Su-26 made its first flight in June 1984, the original four having a two-bladed prop. The production switched to the Su-26M, with refined tail surfaces and a German-made MTV-9 3-blade composite propeller. Further refinements were made, and the model won both the men's and women's team prizes at the 1986 World Aerobatics Championships. The modified Su-26M3 with the new M9F 430-hp engine dominated the 2003 and 2005 Aerobatic World Championships as well as the 2004 European Championships.
Lightweight and fast, Dynam's SU-26M RTF is virtually ready for most 3D and aerobatic maneuvers you can throw at her! The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. With the included GAVIN-6A 6-Channel radio, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo battery you are ready to rock the skies in no time!
- Realistic scale features including attractive SU-26M red paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 13x6 2-Blade propeller
- Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Red 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1200mm / 47.2in
1165mm / 45.9in
1300g / 45.9oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
2x 9g standard, 2x 17g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
4 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|