Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue with Gyro 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue with Gyro 1200mm (47") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8948SRTF-BLUE
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Sukhoi Su-26 is a single-seater aerobatics plane from the former Soviet Union, powered by a single radial reciprocating engine. The Su-26 has mid-mounted straight wings and fixed landing gear, the main gear mounted on a solid titanium arc. The Sukhoi Su-26 made its first flight in June 1984, the original four having a two-bladed prop. The production switched to the Su-26M, with refined tail surfaces and a German-made MTV-9 3-blade composite propeller. Further refinements were made, and the model won both the men's and women's team prizes at the 1986 World Aerobatics Championships. The modified Su-26M3 with the new M9F 430-hp engine dominated the 2003 and 2005 Aerobatic World Championships as well as the 2004 European Championships.
Lightweight and fast, Dynam's SU-26M RTF is virtually ready for most 3D and aerobatic maneuvers you can throw at her! The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. With the included GAVIN-6A 6-Channel radio, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo battery you are ready to rock the skies in no time!
Visit the Official Dynam 1200mm Sukhoi SU-26M Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Realistic scale features including attractive SU-26M blue paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 13x6 2-Blade propeller
- Dynam Sukhoi SU-26M Blue with Gyro 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to radio control (RC) we recommend that you read through our RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". It's jam packed with helpful information for beginners including how to articles, support videos, a glossary of terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1200mm / 47.2in
1165mm / 45.9in
1300g / 45.9oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
2x 9g standard, 2x 17g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
4 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts