Dynam SR-22 White with Gyro 1400mm (55") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam SR-22 White with Gyro 1400mm (55") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8936SRTF-WHITE
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam SR-22 is a low wing tri-gear sport civilian plane constructed of durable EPO foam. Powered by a powerful 1100Kv brushless motor which will get you in the air with little effort.
This ready-to-fly version comes with all the essential electronics installed. The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. With the added GAVIN-6A 6-Channel radio, Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery you are ready to take to the skies.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- 3-blade prop, sporty livery and tinted windows for nice scale looks
- Tri-gear always makes takeoffs and landings easier than taildraggers
- Powerful 1100Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam SR-22 White with Gyro 1400mm (55") Wingspan - (RTF)
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- 30A ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1400mm / 55in
965mm / 381in
880g / 31.04oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||30 - 35mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
KV1100 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g with nylon gears
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel 2.4Ghz (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts