Dynam Sonic 185 Glider with Gyro 1800mm (71") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam Sonic 185 Glider with Gyro 1800mm (71") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - DY8929SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam Sonic 185 Glider is powered by a 200 Watt brushless motor for authoratative soaring, allowing you to quickly get up to altitude to peruse the skies in search for thermals. The wings are easily removable for transport. Take to the skies with confidence with this attractive glider from Dynam.
This ready-to-fly version comes with all the essential electronics installed. The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. With the added GAVIN-6A 6-Channel radio, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3 Cell 11.1V 1800 mAh LiPo battery you will be ready to begin chasing those thermals!
Visit the Official Dynam Sonic 185 Glider 1800mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Made of crash resistant flexible foam material
- Split wing design for easy transportation
- Carbon-fiber wing joiner
- Powerful 200 Watt Brushless Motor with folding propeller
- Comes with all electronics installed: Brushless motor, 35A Brushless ESC, 4 pcs high torque micro servos
- Dynam Sonic 185 Glider with Gyro 1800mm (71") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1800 mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector
- 3 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1800mm / 71in
1090mm / 42.9in
980g / 34.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
200 Watt Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2-Blade folding Prop
4x high-torque micro servos
3 Cell 11.1V 1800 mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts