Dynam Sbach 342 1250mm (49") Wingspan - PNP - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: Horizontal Stabilizer (DY-SBACH-05)
- Damage/Defects: None.
- Builder Notes: Horizontal Stabilizer needs to be replaced and she will be good as new and ready to take to the skies!
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
The XtremeAir Sbach 342 is a German high performance two-seat aerobatic and touring monoplane. The Sbach 342 is a composite structure low-wing monoplane with a fixed conventional landing gear with a tailwheel. It is powered by a 315 hp (235 kW) Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A piston engine driving a three-bladed propeller. Lightweight and fast, Dynam's Sbach 342 PNP is virtually ready for most 3D and aerobatic maneuvers you can throw at her! All you need is a 4 channel radio, 4 channel receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready to get your 3D groove on!
- Realistic scale features including attractive Sbach 342 paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Dynam Sbach 342 1250mm (49") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1250mm / 49in
1235mm / 48.6in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||75 - 80mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
2x 9g standard, 2x 17g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|