Dynam Primo V2 1450mm (57") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam Primo V2 1450mm (57") Wingspan - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - DY8971PNP
This is the new and improved version (V2) of the Dynam Primo. This new version now includes a Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC, pre-installed flaps and pre-installed flap servos. The Dynam Primo with its giant tundra wheels is a great high wing trainer molded after the super cubs the gifted bush pilots of Alaska might use where taking off and landing in less-than-ideal runways is a way of life. Needless to say, this is a trainer that can accommodate virtually any flying surface you may require. And what bush pilot would ever dare such treacherous runways without flaps? The Dynam Primo includes working flaps to minimize your takeoff roll and landing roll out if space is a concern.
Powered by a BM3720A3-KV650 brushless motor and Skylord 40 Amp ESC the Primo packs a punch for a wide range flight envelope and for pulling out of trouble when you need it, yet offers outstanding slow flight capabilities for those newer to the hobby.
Visit the Official Dynam Primo Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- Giant tundra wheels for taking off and landing in virtually any surface
- Excellent slow flight capability yet capable power system for a wide range flight envelope
- Working flaps for those short takeoffs and slow, manageable landings
- Powerful KV650 brushless outrunner motor
- Attractive white and blue paint scheme (decal set included)
- Dynam Primo V2 1450mm (57") Wingspan - (RTF)
- 40A ESC with XT60 connector, flaps, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1450mm / 57.1in
1014mm / 39.9in
1660g / 58.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55-60mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
BM3720A3-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
6x 9g with nylon gears
|Landing Gear||Taildragger with giant tundra wheels|
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo
6+ Channel 2.4Ghz
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - For the RTF with gyro version make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center