Dynam Piper J3 Cub with Gyro 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF - SCRATCH AND DENT
Dynam Piper J3 Cub with Gyro 1200mm (47") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: Good
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Push rods bent. Tip of the tail has broken off. The wings do not line up with the fuselage properly. Both wings have minor damage and compression wrinkles in area where they attach to fuselage. A little TLC and simple cosmetic fixes.
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
One of the most famous high wing, light-sport aircraft ever to be built, the Piper J3 cub is a historical icon. Built between 1937 and 1947 by Piper Aircraft, the original plane was designed to be a tandem seat trainer, but the plane was so easy to fly, it became one of the most popular planes for general civil aviation.
The Dynam Piper J3 Cub pays tribute to the classic aircraft faithfully in profile and detail. Constructed of durable EPO foam, the Piper J3 Cub RTF includes a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery to gently take to the skies.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Gentle enough to be a trainer for beginners yet fun to fly for all skill level pilots
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motor, servos and speed controller)
- Beautiful design and details faithful to the full scale version
- EPO construction which makes it lightweight, strong, and crash resistant
- Easy takeoff capabilities, both from the ground or hand toss
- Dynam Piper J3 Cub 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- 30A ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1200mm / 47.2in
850mm / 33.4in
1000g / 35.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65 - 70mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
KV1100 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g high speed
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Skill Level||Beginner Plus|
|Build Time||3+ Hours|