Dynam Piper J3 Cub 1200mm (47") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: There is a small gap in between the canopy and the fuselage. Mounting screw holes on the canopy and the main wings do not line up, modifications will have to be made to install the wings e.g. glue the wings on, move mounting screw holes on wings to the correct location. The control horns and most of the plastic pieces have already been glued on to the plane parts. There is a minor dent on the bottom side of the horizontal stabilizer, there is a minor dent on the left wing, and there is a minor dent on the right wing. All cosmetic fixes.
One of the most famous high wing, light-sport aircraft ever to be built, the Piper J3 cub is a historical icon. Built between 1937 and 1947 by Piper Aircraft, the original plane was designed to be a tandem seat trainer, but the plane was so easy to fly, it became one of the most popular planes for general civil aviation.
The Dynam Piper J3 Cub pays tribute to the classic aircraft faithfully in profile and detail. Constructed of durable EPO foam, the Piper J3 Cub RTF includes a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery to gently take to the skies.
- Gentle enough to be a trainer for beginners yet fun to fly for all skill level pilots
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motor, servos and speed controller)
- Beautiful design and details faithful to the full scale version
- EPO construction which makes it lightweight, strong, and crash resistant
- Easy takeoff capabilities, both from the ground or hand toss
- Dynam Piper J3 Cub 1200mm (47") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- 30A ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1200mm / 47.2in
850mm / 33.4in
1000g / 35.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65 - 70mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
KV1100 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g high speed
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Skill Level||Beginner Plus|
|Build Time||3+ Hours|