Mini P-51 V2 with Gyro 762mm (30") Wingspan - RTF from Dynam - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Factory New
- Box condition: Fair
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Rudder was broken off and repaired with the repair being noticeable. Back of fuselage is warped and has compression wrinkles. Other minor dents and indentations. Rudder servo is stripped and defective and will need to be replaced.
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here. This is the version 2 (V2) of the Dynam Mini P-51. The V2 comes with a built in gyro so this fun micro now flies like a much larger warbird. We love this little gal and we think you will too!
Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 2 Cell 7.4V 800 mAh LiPo Battery.
Tech Note: Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Quick and easy assembly
- Dynam Mini P-51 V2 762mm (30") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 2S 7.4V 800 mAh LiPo Battery
- 2S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with JST connector, servos, gyro and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
762mm / 30in
665mm / 26.2in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||50 - 55mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM2804 KV1900 Brushless Outrunner
Electronic Speed Control
18A Brushless with JST connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 3.7g standard
2 Cell 7.4V 800 mAh LiPo Battery with JST connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||1+ Hour|