Dynam Hawker Tempest with Gyro 1250mm (49") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Hawker Tempest with Gyro 1250mm (49") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8959RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Hawker Tempest was a British fighter aircraft primarily used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) in the Second World War. The Tempest was an improved derivative of the Hawker Typhoon. It emerged as one of the most powerful fighters used during the war. Take to the skies with one of Dynam's latest offerings, the Hawker Tempest 1250mm RTF. Includes retracts, a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery, and she's ready for those pesky Axis bandits!
The manual calls for a CG 55mm to 60mm from the leading edge. We find 70mm to 75mm a much better CG. We put an Admiral 4S 2200 all the way forward and did not add any weight. The Tempest flew great in this configuration. We needed little to no elevator to fly inverted and the elevator surface was completely neutral on the ground.
- NEW! 6-Channel mini receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Realistic scale features including WWII RAF paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV600 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam Hawker Tempest with Gyro 1250mm (49") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1250mm / 49in
1018mm / 40in
1500g / 53oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 60mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV600 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts