Dynam Hawker Tempest 1250mm (49") Wingspan - RTF - SCRATCH AND DENT
Dynam Hawker Tempest 1250mm (49") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: The metal mounting piece that the tail wheel assembly goes inserted into has a rounded out grub screw stuck in it which does not allow the tail wheel assembly to be inserted. There are also minor compression wrinkles around the mounting piece for the tail wheel assembly.
The Hawker Tempest was a British fighter aircraft primarily used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) in the Second World War. The Tempest was an improved derivative of the Hawker Typhoon. It emerged as one of the most powerful fighters used during the war. Take to the skies with one of Dynam's latest offerings, the Hawker Tempest 1250mm RTF. Includes retracts, a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery, and she's ready for those pesky Axis bandits!
The manual calls for a CG 55mm to 60mm from the leading edge. We find 70mm to 75mm a much better CG. We put an Admiral 4S 2200 all the way forward and did not add any weight. The Tempest flew great in this configuration. We needed little to no elevator to fly inverted and the elevator surface was completely neutral on the ground.
- Realistic scale features including WWII RAF paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV600 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam Hawker Tempest 1250mm (49") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1250mm / 49in
1018mm / 40in
1500g / 53oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 60mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV600 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|