Dynam Grand Cruiser with Gyro 1280mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser with Gyro 1280mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8935RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
Dynam's 310 Grand Cruiser RTF is extremely fun and easy to fly. It is virtually ready for the sky! Servoless electronic retractable landing gear is included. Also included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery and you're ready for takeoff from your favorite runway!
Visit the Official Dynam Grand Cruiser Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel mini receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! 2 Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESCs with XT60 connector
- Realistic scale features including attractive 310 paint scheme and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful M2815A-KV1100 Twin motors
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser with Gyro 1280mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery
- Dynam 3 Cell (3S) AC/DC Lipo battery balance charger DYC-1002
- ESCs with XT60 connector, servos, motors and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! All you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1280mm / 50in
1100mm / 43.3in
1200g / 42.32oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 65mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
2x M2815A-KV1100 Motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 3 blade propeller
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- July 22, 2016 - The windows on the newest version of Grand Cruiser are no longer tinted. The spinners for the model are no longer chrome, but are painted silver. The LED lights include bare leads and must be terminated to receiver. The kit includes additional decals beyond what is shown in our product photos. The Flap hardware is also included in the box. For the RTF version if you would like to add flaps you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center